The Royal Educational Society started Dr. A. R. Undre Junior College in the year 1992 in an educationally backward area of Kokan . The Junior College is affiliated to Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE). The quality of education imparted is reflected from the results, which is always 100 %.
The facilities provided to the students are worth mentioning.
- Library with thousands of books
- Well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology laboratories
- Excellent Computer department
- Special macro-teaching classes after college and on holidays
- The college has spacious grounds for games & sports.
- Comfortable School Bus facility.
- Canteen with clean and hygienic food.