The Arabic School is attached to Dr. A R Undre Hostel and Begum Rehana Undre Girls Hostel. It is a one story building. The ground floor is for the men and the first floor is restricted to women. Here the hostel inmates offer salaat (prayers) five times a day. Al-Quran is the gist and fundamental to education in this Arabic school. A qualified imam teaches and translates the content of Al-Quran.
- The School provides separate hostel for boys and girls. its secured, safe, modern and provides Islamic environment with excellent facilities.
- Students are guided and reminded persistently of Islamic fundamentals.
- An approved disciplinary system is applied in the hostel to supervise the students' behaviors, manners and moral values.
- Students are supervised in such a way that it enhances the development of their self-discipline, which helps to curb unnecessary incidents.
- Students are occupied with activities to develop well-balanced physical as well as spiritual activities.
There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts.