Welcome to Royal Educational Society!
Royal Educational society is a registered non-profit organisation, working in the field of education, medical, paramedical services, rehabilitation and relief work.
Royal Educational society is a registered non-profit organisation, working in the field of education, medical, paramedical services, rehabilitation and relief work. Over the years Royal Educational society has always strive to serve the poor and needy _Read More
The society started its school from Borli Panchatan a remote village 200 kms away from Mumbai. The school was founded in the year 1982 with just 26 students and 2 teachers who taught them to write on slates. The strength of the school has risen to over 3000 _Read More
Our main is to educate women from rural area without any distinction of caste and creed. Women's Education should get top priority as they are unfortunately neglected in remote villages. Unless education of women is taken right to its logical end, eradication of _Read More
- Over 20 educational setups across kokan region, Maharashtra, India
- Number of colleges and schools in the remote rural area
- Over 20,000 students are getting education at free of cost
- Best quality and international level educational standard
- Medical Camps and paramedical services at free of cost to poor and needy people
- Rehabilitation and education of riots affected student at college and school
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls at college premises with standard
- Various activties like Independent Celebration, Annual function etc.
- Lanched Kokan Directory of various sector of people in Book as well as online.
The Dr. A. R. Undre English High School and Junior College is affiliated to the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE).
During the recent communal carnage in Gujarat, Royal Educational Society mobilized relief work. 50,000 children had been killed, raped, displaced, burnt.
Human Appeal International & Doctors for Global Relief San Francisco coordinated with Royal Educational Society Medical & Paramedical Services.
In 2005 a group of Doctors with Royal Educational Society circumcised around 3,000 boys in a low income area. This was all done free of cost.